Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello to all!

After the family reunion, and getting to see each other, I thought that I'd take Heathers advice, and attempt to start a family blog. I don't know how to operate one, but I thought that it would be a fun way for the family to share pictures, videos, and keep everyone "in the loop" with each other. So, if you have anything that you would like to share/add, please feel free to. I know that we all said that we would have another reunion in two years, but that seems to far away. Maybe this way, it won't seem like such a long time.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice to surprize to get online and see our family blog. Thank you Kathryn for doing this.


Mom (Patti)

Becky said...

I think this will be fun...'specially since I didn't get to play this summer.

Okee dokee, the big news here is Brent shaved his MUSTACHE...haven't seen that in 24 years!

Micaela thinks he looks like Uncle Jeff!

Have a lovely day.
Becky

Micaela said...

whoa i feel super legit. of course once its on the internet its real, so now we're a real family! awesome:)

Anonymous said...

This is GRRRREAT Kat!!! Brent lookin' like Jeff?! Lets see some pictures!
Love you all!
-Carin

Anonymous said...

YEAH FOR KATHRYN! Thanks for doing this blog. You know, I may actually stay in touch with my family! Anamae, can we twist your arm and figure out a way to download the Jumbalya video? I need a good laugh...

Liz

Anonymous said...

I loved the volleyball pictures of Carin. We enjoy watching her play. I think there team will go far.

Well today is September 20th. Stephanie got her mission call in the mail. She is going to Bilbao Spain and leaves to the MTC on January 28th. I'm having mixed emotions at this time. Patti

PS I want to see a picture of my little brother Brent without the mustache.

PPSS I enjoyed seeing Garrett's football footage via email.